Teams make a difference for world missions:
- Work teams do good work that is a gift to the missionaries and the National Church, introducing new methods, innovation, and creativity to the mission work-place.
- Team members come alongside missionaries and share their burdens, providing encouragement and often comfort.
- Spiritually mature team members minister in small but significant ways to both Africans and missionaries. Some discover gifts and a call from God that later leads into full-time mission service.
- By coming at their own expense and working for free, team members challenge African Christians to do the same for their own churches.
- Team members return home with a new view of missions and a burden for the unreached peoples of the world that they then can share with their families.
- Work teams infuse new enthusiasm, resources, and purpose into their church’s missions programs.
- Work teams return home with a heightened sense of gratitude and appreciation for what God has given them.