Prayer Requests – April 2
- Praise the Lord: The hospital finally received ” AIDS medicines” and we have officially started our HIV/AIDS Treatment Center!
- Pray that we can get our X-Ray machines fixed. At this point no x-Rays can be done.
- After we finally obtained all the things necessary for the special lab machine (CD4 Counter) for the AIDS patients, the machine doesn’t work. Then we received a second machine and it does not have a cord. Pray we get a functioning CD4 counter machine.
- Because of the financial crisis, this month The Christian and Missionary Alliance was forced to send home 30 missionaries. Six of these missionaries were from Africa, but none were from Gabon. Pray for these missionaries and the continuing financial situation for the C&MA .
- Electrical problems caused a serious fire of the surgery building circuit breaker. Pray that the electrical puzzle can be resolved.
- Pray that the inside finishing touches be completed on the new hospital Laboratory so that it can be put into use.